Dr Prerna Malhotra
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred contact hour: By appointment
- Paradise Lost of John Milton.
- Communication Skills: Theory and Practice.
- Technical Writing and Communication: Theory and Practice
- Delhi Riots 2020: The Untold Story.
- Understanding the Tradition of American Jewish Writing Canon
- Stereotyping and Role Assignment to Women in Fiction: A Specific Assessment of Malamud’s Novels
- Use of Symbols and Metaphors in Jewish Modern American Literature with Special Reference to Malamud
- Issues of Assimilation of Diaspora Jewish Community in American Literature: An Analysis of Bernard Malamud’s Novels
- Critical Analysis of Ethnic Identity of Malamud Vis-à-vis His Contemporaries: A Critique of the Author on Ethnic Lines
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Business Communication
- Delineating Malamud into a Label’ in Impressions.
- Translated English to Hindi- ‘Creating Learning Opportunities’ by Voice and Vision, published by Perkins’ School for the Blind, 2009. (649 pages)
Awards and Appreciations
- Kaal Shakti, an Empowered Woman Award on International Women’s Day, 8th March 2020 at Triveni Auditorium by Urvashi Dance Academy.
- Best Paper Award in National Conference on SDG-4: Aligning Industry and Policy Ecosystem for Quality Education at PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi on 5 February 2020.
- 32nd Dr. S. Radha Krishnan Memorial National Teacher Award- 2016 by Akhil Bhartiya Swatantra Patrakar Evam Lekhak Sangh
- Appreciation Letter from the National Human Rights Commission in 2012.